Monday, June 18, 2018

Menu Monday

I must be getting better at making just enough for the two of us meal wise. I may just have to change one days menu this week to something else. Clean out the fridge could be a thing of the past!!!

Monday

Leftover Pork Roast made into a casserole, and the last of the salad I made yesterday.

Tuesday

I plan on making the roast beef today. I didn't make it on Sunday because of the power outage we had during the storm. Roasted potatoes, asparagus and perhaps roasted carrots to go along.

Wednesday

Soup and Sandwiches.... I have some hamburger soup in the freezer so we will use that up. This was clean out the fridge night and if it goes as planned the soup can wait until later.

Thursday

Leftover roast beef. Hot beef sandwiches, homemade fries and coleslaw is on the menu.

Friday

Lazy perogies, or some might call them deconstructed perogies.

Saturday

This was going to be Salmon patties but if Kris is home it could be changed to something more to his liking. Perhaps BBQ hamburgers (I do have some patties to use up as well as buns). Should have a salad as well.

Sunday

Ham, scalloped potatoes, and more asparagus will be served tonight. Not sure if there will be salad leftover, but if there is I will put that out as well.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment