Monday, June 24, 2019

Menu Monday

This is supposed to be a weekly menu post, however it's going to change.

Not that I didn't plan out a menu for the remainder of the month, don't get me wrong my slight case of OCD when it comes to household tasks would never let that happen. It's more of an we need to use up everything we can this week so it doesn't go bad kind of thing.

After a weekend of having Kris home the leftovers really seem to mount up so for at least the beginning of this week we will be using up and getting the fridge cleaned out in order to leave for the family reunion with clear consciouses (says that is a misspell, but I can't think of any other way to spell it this morning).

I can tell you what is for supper tonight.

We will be having mini meat loaves, mashed potatoes and asparagus.

Lunch will be leftovers from the fridge.

Tomorrow....who knows. And it is driving me slightly crazy not to know!!

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment