Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Cold And Colder Yet

I really do think we are in the throws of winter. This morning when I got up the temperature was -18C. It did warm up to -10C, but with the wind...it really was not nice out.

I went this morning and paid for the accent chair. Had a lovely visit with the lady while doing so.

This is kind of what my new chair will look like.

Instead of this white however. The chair is an almond brown colour. Going perfectly with the walls in the living room and the darker flecks in the carpet.

Our new sectional is this one.

This is also in a browner colour, and is in the opposite configuration from this one.

Delivery will be Tuesday afternoon and then that means I can hopefully start on some accents to bring another colour into the rather overwhelmingly brown room. I am thinking teal or red with some darker brown throws. I am not the best decorator, but will give it my best shot. 

I will be sure to post a picture once the furniture arrives and is set up. Then perhaps you can all help me with accent colours.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



3 comments:

  1. What fun! To completely "redesign a room for colour, textiles, furniture!" Lovely project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous chair, very cosy.

    How exciting to hunt for things in your accent colour too, have fun choosing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice furniture! My friend has the same chair only in purple. :) I'd probably go with greens as accents but I'm a wuss when it comes to colors.

    We didn't get any of the freezing rain this afternoon, hope it missed you too!

    ReplyDelete