Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Old Pictures

Last week I started scanning some old pictures of my parents and of course some of our own that I missed my last go around (still can't find Kurt's album or more of my old cassette tapes).

Many of the pictures brought back wonderful memories.

My Dad's parents along with Auntie Kathy and Uncle Garry. Though my Aunt Beverly says it is her and my Uncle Freddy. Uncle Sam is in there as well.

When Expo 67 was in Montreal, we travelled from our home in Toronto, pulling the trailer Dad made. Parked in a farmers field and had a blast. I believe this picture is of the Sri Lakan pavillion.

Our home in Vancouver, the place I was born. We had those chairs for a very long time as well as the bookcase.

My Mom on the right and her friend Martha. Martha sewed the bridesmaids dresses for my wedding.

Kris with M.C. Hamster. Such an animal lover.

Kurt holding his little sister.

Dad while working for the Hudson's Bay Company at Goose Bay Labrador before he and Mom got married.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.







No comments:

Post a Comment