Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Thrifty Tuesday

We are back to the cold, cloudy weather. In fact according to the weather pundits, a storm will be moving in come Thursday (or if it moves a bit quicker than expected overnight on Wednesday). Since I have a dental cleaning tomorrow afternoon, I thought that I may as well get my errands done as well.

Combining errands just makes sense. It saves on gas as well as wear and tear on the vehicle. Getting all the running around done on one day saves me time and energy as well.

I had problems sleeping last night so tonight I am pulling out some tea that never fails to help me sleep. Glad I have a goodly supply as I think I may have a few more sleepless nights, I have started the dreaded cholesterol pills and one of the side effects is insomnia. Great for a person who occasionally suffers this without any help.

I fixed a couple of seams on some of Harvey's t-shirts, did a bit of darning, and sewed a button on one of Harvey's spring jackets.

I have been turning off lights in rooms not in use, and keeping the heat at a steady temperature. Any cooler and my dear Hubby says he is freezing.

My nearest grocery store is going to be charging for plastic bags come December 1st, so I am saving as many as I possibly can in order to keep the litter cleared.

Recycled some older t-shirts into rags or strips to use in making a rug (one of my projects for the new year).

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment