Friday, January 24, 2020

Frugal Friday

The past few days have been very busy around the old homestead. Harvey decided he wanted to get our bedroom finished so we have been moving furniture around, preparing the walls and I have been busy wiping up paint drops on the floor. Hopefully tomorrow will see the end of it. 

Now on to the frugal happenings around the house.

1.  Shopping as usual was sticking to a list and buying on sale items whenever I could. Savings this week were $23.59. Not bad but I hope to do better this week.

2.  We went out for our date night this week and had Chinese. The remains were brought home and we managed another 2 nights supper and we still have enough left for one of us to have lunch.

3.  Used up what leftovers I could in various meals.

4.  Since the weather has warmed up I have been taking one longer walk in the mornings and another shorter one in the afternoon.

5.  Did a search for DIY body products and found a few I have all the ingredients for.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. A "Spruced-up" bedroom is coming!!!!! Very nice, especially when it's all done. -smile-

    *•.¸ðŸ’›¸.•*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lucky you a bedroom makeover. I've almost forgotten what it feels like to redecorate a room. Our whole house needs doing.

    ReplyDelete