Monday, January 11, 2021

Menu Monday

A new week, and new menus.


Monday

Meatloaf, mashed rutabaga, and the last of the tossed salad I have made. I have pudding for dessert.


Tuesday

Leftover roast beef made into a casserole. I found one that will use up some of the cherry tomatoes I bought.


Wednesday

Leftover meatloaf made into sandwiches. I will whip up a coleslaw to go along with them.


Thursday

Clean out the fridge as there will more than likely be beef casserole leftover. Using up the coleslaw as well tonight.


Friday

Tuna casserole (or perhaps tuna croquettes). Peas and carrots on the side.


Saturday

Smoked sausage, homemade baked beans, and of course cause Harvey needs more carbs I will make some pasta.


Sunday

Pork roast, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots.


As is usual any leftovers not designated for another meal will be used for lunches.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.


God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Since we ate all the leftover taco mix and stuffed shells for dinner I will have to scare up something, better go look in the freezer and make a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I could never do this! :)
    Something cute on FB yesterday. Someone was looking for recipes for I Don't Know and It's Up to You. haha

    ReplyDelete