Thursday, January 7, 2021

Thursday TidBits


 I think I am over my shock and distress over what happened to our southern neighbours yesterday. I hope and pray that everything is over now and there will be a smooth transition of power. Though one never knows what will occur or set things off once again.


I promised you all some pictures from Christmas and so that is what you will get.


Gifts surrounding the tree.




Eiko standing guard at the door to where Kris was sleeping. She takes her duties very seriously and would not leave the doorway until he got up in the morning.


Kris opening one of his gifts from Kurt.


Kurt opening his gift from Kris. He was quite taken with the book, and other goodies included.


Harvey opening his gift from Kris. Turns out this is one of those bar globes, but this one is especially made for wine. It is now residing up in the dining room. Probably so I will be the one to dust it.


Me opening all my lovely smelly bath products from Kris. I even have metal containers which I will be using to plant various things in this coming spring. 



Harvey opening his gift from Kurt. He has another autographed photo for his collection of sports photos.


Opening my gift from Kurt. I got a lovely sleeveless lined vest to wear when I am walking, a 23 and me kit to send in (we were informed that eventually all of us would be getting this as a gift), and school pictures.


Kurt opening his gift from us. As you can see he really does not like getting his picture taken.


Kris on the other hand knows that I like to take pictures of gift opening and does not mind posing at all. Here he is with the card I made (which contains some cash).

Though this picture doesn't look like it, Harvey really did like his sweater. Mind you now he says it is extremely warm.


My gift from Harvey was a gift card to download books from the Kobo ereader store, and a Qray bangle.


Now my birthday falls 4 days after Christmas and because the boys are never (or I should say very rarely) still here I open my gifts Christmas morning.

Lots of candles from Kris. 


As well as some lovely bath salts.

This beautiful wax melter and some wax melts from Kurt.


Harvey got me a lovely sterling silver angel necklace. Didn't get a picture of that. Nor did I get a picture of our Christmas feast as the boys call the evening meal.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 


God bless.






6 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas photos and you were all blessed with some very nice gifts. So good that you were able to spend time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a cozy Christmas. Just what’s needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Christmas and thoughtful gifts you had. Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice day! Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful Christmas you all enjoyed! I love how Eiko is standing guard over Kris sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fabulous Christmas. Nice to get everyone together.

    ReplyDelete