Monday, August 2, 2021

Menu Monday

 

A new weekly menu and one where I try to clean out the fridge as much as is humanly possible.


Monday

Stir fry using up the green pepper, onion, and celery from the fridge (with the addition of some cauliflower and broccoli along with a can of mushrooms from the pantry).  Also using up the last bag of frozen cooked beef from the freezer. Served over rice.


Tuesday

Leftover ham made into a casserole. Probably the potato/ham one that Harvey likes so much. I have some cucumbers so will probably make a cucumber salad.


Wednesday

Supper will be all the bits and bobs on the shelves of the fridge.


Thursday

Chicken strips, homemade fries and whatever salad I make (could be a kale salad, or a cauliflower/broccoli salad).


Friday

Glace and eggs.


Saturday

Smoked sausage done on the BBQ along with tinfoil veggie packages. Remains of the salad from Thursday.


Sunday

Roast pork, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots and probably another cucumber salad.


I am hoping this cleans out the fridge a little bit.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me. I enjoy getting all the bits and bobs out of the fridge and using them to make dinner. Saves us money for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can read blogs again! Missed you!

    ReplyDelete