Thursday, November 1, 2012

Where Is The Year Going!!

Where has this year gone?

One would have thought that since both Harvey and I retired the days would have stretched endlessly. I am finding that this is not true in the least. I seem to be as busy as ever.

Not only am I cooking more from scratch, I am also volunteering more. These two things seem to take up a great deal of my time and energy. I still sub at the schools as well so those days interrupt my plans a great deal.

Take today for instance.....

I got a call from one of the schools asking if I would come in right away. Of course I said yes as it was to help out a woman that I have a great deal of respect for. However this did cause me to fall behind in other plans. Sure hope I can catch up tomorrow.

Christmas is just around the corner. I am not in the least ready for its arrival and will be spending lots of time getting ready.

I have my challenges for the next year in place, and I am going to work hard at trying to keep them. Some I have already shared with all of you, but I have a few surprises in store and plan on sharing them in later posts.

Everybody have a wonderful evening,.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment