Friday, January 31, 2014

End of One Month and the Beginning of Another

The end of this month actually came much to quickly. I did manage to get my goals for this month finished (but just).

I managed to cook 4 new recipes which turned out to all be keepers!!! I also managed to organize all the loose recipes I had hanging around the house. I am hoping to continue with making at least 3 new recipes a month, but the recipe organization is done for awhile (I do plan on going through all the magazines I have collected and culling out the recipes I am interested in, but that will wait for a few months).

Now I get to set some goals for this month. It is getting a bit harder as I have taken that new position at the church, but hopefully I will still get them done (keeping my fingers crossed)


February being a short month means I am going to have to work that much harder to meet the three goals I have for the month.

1)     I plan on getting a bit more done on the rug I started at the beginning of last month (this will more than likely be an on going goal for the next little while).

2)     I am going to work on organizing and using up items in my sewing/craft room. I have a pattern cut out (has been cut out for over a month now) and in order to get my room looking nicely organized I need to sew it up.

3)     Last but not least.

I am taking this yarn and making 10 scarves (one is already on my needles). I am then going to put them on my Facebook page and see if there is any interest in purchasing them. Might as well see if I can make a bit of extra cash doing something I love. If these scarves go over well I plan on making some Infinity scarves, mittens and fingerless gloves.

So those are my goals for the upcoming month. Wish me luck.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I have NO CLUE where January went. I only accomplished one crafty item the entire month! Now that we are into February I don't see me making much headway. Does hanging three pictures in my bathroom count as crafting?

    ReplyDelete