Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Frugalities

Ahhh, home from the subbing gig and I am definitely exhausted. I really don't know why, but I think this cold is taking more out of me than I thought. The day was not taxing in the least.

On to the weeks frugal happenings here.

I made a grocery list and stuck to it (well for the most part). Asparagus was on sale so of course I had to buy some.

I stuck to my meal plan and used a great many items up.

Drapes and blinds were opened to take advantage of all the lovely sun we have been getting this past week. This causes the furnace to run less and our power and gas bills to drop. Got to love this!!

My lunch today was packed leftovers from other meals.

We celebrated a birthday at the school today so my morning snack was free and absolutely delicious!!

I mended a bra for the first time.

Laundry was done as frugally as possible.

I found fabric in my stash to make the Roman soldier costumes.

Best of all I have had (including today) 5 no spend days!!


1 comment: