Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Sunshine

Why does a day seem o much better when the sun is shining?

Today, we woke up to clear blue skies and the sun shone all day. Perfect after three days of snow. Harvey got the snow blower out and cleared the driveway and a path to the back gate. Then he went to wok on the drywall once again. He only has a bit left to do before Kris comes home this weekend. They should be able to finish on Saturday early.

I even got to take a short walk this afternoon. I am very careful and watch every single step that I take, after all I wouldn't want to fall again and cause myself even more damage.

I picked up my knitting an managed a full row before feeling any pulling in my wrist. I then moved to my French knitter and did a few rounds on that as well. Things seem to be a bit better in that regard, however I am still not sleeping very well. It seems like Harvey just loves to grab my arm rest pillow at some point during the night.

Each day that passes brings me one day closer to getting the cast off.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. It is wonderful to see the sun, it always makes me more energised. The cast will be off before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your arm is feeling a little better and you are at least getting to do a little of what you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have had a run of bad weather in your neck of the woods. Hopefully spring is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete