Friday, March 1, 2019

Frugal Friday and Goals

Friday, and the beginning of a new month. 

I am going to try and come up with 5 frugal things I did this week.

1.  Saved $16.52 on groceries this week.

2.  Came in under total budget for the second month in a row.

3.  Came in under budget for groceries this month.

4.  Opened the front drapes the last few days to take advantage of solar heating.

5.  Worked hard on using up everything that I cooked, or set aside for meals. This did change my menu plans but I can do a work around on most items.





Here are my goals for next month. There are a few that I am getting a bit tired of moving to the next month.

1.  Work on temperature blanket.

2.  Work on quilt and hopefully finish it this month.

3.  Knit cardigan sweater for myself.

4.  Knit one prayer shawl.

5. Work on unfinished embroidery projects.

6.  Continue to make meatless meals (at least 8).

7.  Continue project declutter.

8.  Sew another infinity scarf from knit fabric remnants.

9.  Sew three new projects for myself for both fall/winter and spring/summer.

10.  Plant starter plants.

11.  Income tax to the accountant. 

If you notice there are a few simpler ones that I hope to complete relatively easily.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.


1 comment:

  1. Wow what a long list! I would be pleased to just do one of those.

    ReplyDelete