Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Thrifty Tuesday

What with the trip to Regina this has not been the most thrifty of weeks, but I did have a few thrifty happenings.

Harvey managed to fix my treadmill for a fraction of the price of a new one or a gym membership. I am a happy person now that I can once again do my walking every morning.

I have been making my own sweet kale salad instead of buying the prepackaged mix. The salad lasts longer as well.

A friend took me out for coffee today. We had a lovely visit and hope to get together again very soon.

Next month the government imposed carbon tax will be taking effect here in Saskatchewan. I am hoping for many lovely sunny days so that I can have the blinds open and use less natural gas or electricity generated by coal. The less we use the less we will have to pay. This month so far there have been very few days that the sun was not shining and the temperature decent.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment