Monday, March 1, 2021

Menu Monday

 

Well, I did kind of make up a menu for this month, but already things have changed. It all depends on what I first lay my hands on from the freezer. 


So this is what is supposed to be cooked this week. We'll just have to wait and see if the meals as presented actually make it to the table.


Monday

Was supposed to be sausage, but I made this on Saturday. So tonight will be leftovers from Sunday. This means ham, scalloped potatoes, corn and salad.


Tuesday

Sweet and sour meatballs along with egg noodles and coleslaw.


Wednesday

Soup and sandwiches. Pretty sure it will be hamburger soup along with ham salad sandwiches.


Thursday

Clean out the fridge night. Should have leftover soup and leftover meatballs.


Friday

Fish sticks, coleslaw, mashed rutabaga, or perhaps roasted rutabaga.


Saturday

Order in (probably pizza).


Sunday

Chicken breasts, rice, and green beans. Perhaps a tossed salad as well.


Now just to see how much changes over the course of the week.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 


God bless.


4 comments:

  1. We are eating the chicken I was going to cook on Sunday, as we ate leftover Pizza from Saturday on Sunday. Sunday I made a big breakfast with homemade waffles, so a light leftover dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good,, Jackie. I need to make scalloped potatoes soon. They are so good.

    I hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our menu changes all the time as we dither with what we fancy, particularly as Gerard is not 100% at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes my meal plans change from what I had planned in the morning to what I actually make in the afternoon. I can't imagine how things would change if I made a monthly or even weekly plan. I admire you, Jackie, for being able to do that. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete