Monday, March 8, 2021

Menu Monday

 

Good morning everyone.

Time for another week of menu plans, which could be switched around whenever. I have listed an order in/order out one day a week for the next month.... I am hopeful that this will not become a habit.


Monday

Mini meatloaves (some will be packaged to eat on Wednesday), mashed potatoes, asparagus. 


Tuesday

Hotdogs, baked beans, and probably leftover mashed potatoes fried up with some chopped onion.


Wednesday

Leftover meatloaf, leftover baked beans, and the remaining asparagus.


Thursday

Shopping day so supper will be soup and sandwiches. Probably grilled cheese sandwiches and homemade and frozen tomato soup.


Friday

This is order in night, though I could switch this to Saturday and have Fish and chips tonight along with salad.


Saturday

Fish and chips served with salad.


Sunday

I was going to make a roast meal, but I think a stew meal from the freezer would be easier on me. I will probably make dumplings.


Everybody have a wonderful day.


God bless.



4 comments:

  1. A week of good eats, Jackie! Sounds delicious! Have a wonderful week. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, Jackie. I added meatloaf to my menu for the week because it's been a while since we had that and it sounds good. I hope you are still healing well and on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All sounds delicious. Hope you continue to feel better and are recuperating well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that all sounds so yummy. Now I am hungry.

    ReplyDelete