Sunday, October 2, 2022

Sunday Ramblings

 


Just a quick little post as I am now doing this on my TV turned computer screen.

I still have been unable to get the WIFI drivers up and running on the laptop, which means I have to go a different route for a bit. Not that I am complaining, just thankful I do have this route to use. 

It also means I have to email any pictures to myself (thank heavens for two email accounts) and take them on my phone. Still at least I can post even though I need to go through more loops.

Today has been pretty quiet. I did manage to get some tomato sauce made. Here is the start.


This gave me three jars. I am hoping that in a few weeks I will be able to get more. Darn tomatoes need to ripen, and in the house that does not happen very quickly.

I also thought I would share one more picture of what Harvey and I have been working on.

Yep the frame for the garage is up, level and square. I am hoping that now he will wait until Kurt and Kris are home to do the rest.

Now off to visit you all, though I may use my phone for that. Series premieres for some of my favourite shows are on. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening.
God bless.

6 comments:

  1. I hate it when the technology goes wrong. It is just so frustrating and totally baffles me!! Good luck with it all.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to you Jackie, for continuing to blog, despite the obstacles. Your tomato sauce looks very tasty. Could you blog the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't have a clue how to use my television as a computer screen. I do have a smart TV that I watch curling on You-tube but I've never tried to do anything more than that. :)
    I PVR my favorite series - that way I can watch them later and skip throw the commercials.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanted to can tomatoes this year and our tomatoes just did not do that well. I do have a few batches frozen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for figuring a go-around for the issues with your laptop. We're processing the last of our tomatoes today into green tomato relish. They won't ripen now so might as well find something else to do with them.

    ReplyDelete