Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Midweek Update

 

Just one question this week again. 

I do freeze some of the cookies to be eaten later. Probably within about 6 months. Most though I give to the sons to take home with them for treats.


All I am posting today will be a few pictures of what I have managed to get done over the past couple of days.



I fixed the edge of a pillow case by using some binding.


Made the Butter Tarts (only 2 1/2 dozen this year), that took quite a while in the toaster oven.


Almond bark is made and will be put in the freezer to be used at Christmas.


I got the insides made of the snowball chocolates (always a big favourite), just have to roll them in icing sugar.


Another Bits and Bobs knitted blanket finished as well. Actually this one was finished last week. 


I am off to work on some hand quilting (the gift quilt) so I will try and visit you all tomorrow morning. Right now I can see lots of what to me will be late nights trying to get those two gifts finished.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

8 comments:

  1. I still have a blanket to finish. One day I'll get it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m all done with my shopping - just waiting for their delivery. I do have my dog and cat for buy for as well as Navy’s 2 kitties! We’re strange that way! 🐈‍⬛ 🐕‍🦺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you have been busy, for sure. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been very busy Jackie. All that baking looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have accomplished a lot Jackie. Everything looks delicious. Stay safe & warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely, you've been busy. The butter tarts look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We pretty much always have cookies in the freezer (much less chance of me eating them that way!) and right now there's some butter tarts but they're earmarked for gifting.

    ReplyDelete