Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Tuesday Tidbits and Stuff

 


Just a quick post to let you know all is well. I am slowly getting things done around the house in preparation for our leaving in oh my!!! just a couple of days. So much to do and not enough time in a day. 

At least Blogger is behaving now and I am able to download pictures without having to sign in every single time. 

Once again it has been raining off and on, which means no long walks and me getting slightly damp while grocery shopping today. Still this means I only have to run out tomorrow and pick up the necessary for the Friday get together. Have I ever mentioned I hate going shopping twice in one week???

Off to get supper on the table, but I might have a bit of time to visit a few of you first. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


4 comments:

  1. I can’t wait to hear all about it. Enjoy your time away.
    Yeah grocery shopping is torture enough once a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dislike grocery shopping period. Love ordering on line and doing curbside pick up about every 2 wks. Though occasionally I have to stop and pick up an item or two. Good luck getting everything done and happy travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the weather improves by the weekend. We've had rain at least once a day since I've arrived. My daughter was able to mow the lawn yesterday afternoon but we obviously had rain overnight as it is very wet outside.
    Hope you have a good trip away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great break! I'm about to go to the store to stock up on snacks for the teens for the hotel room, and I took hate an unplanned trip to the store. Especially when it's 100+ degrees out. Ick. (Hawaii Planner)

    ReplyDelete