Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cherries and More

Thought I would share with all of you what I have been up to the past few weeks.

First, I picked more cherries and got them into the dehydrator.

After they dried, I put the finished project in a bag or two.

Yummy, these taste so good in baking. I managed to get three bags done so far this year between dehydrating herbs from my pots.

Next came Pickles in a Bucket. I love these as they stay so nice and crunchy. Best yet they are ready to eat in about 2 weeks.


Lastly I froze 7 bags of beets. I have more that I am getting ready to freeze today.

All in all it has been a busy time in the Phillips house.

I don't have pictures of the beans I froze or the cherries we picked to make Harvey's wine later. Things have been very, very, busy!

Tomorrow it will be more dehydrating of herbs. Hope to share some pictures with you once again.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment