Monday, August 13, 2012

Early Start On Christmas...or...Using Up the Yarn Stash

Between all the produce coming in I have been trying to use up my yarn stash a little bit. Kurt says he has never seen a wall of yarn outside a retail establishment before.

Just a small portion of my Wall'O Yarn. Do you think I might have a yarn fetish?

I never have to look to far to find the exact yarn I want to use for a project and now that I am no longer working full time, perhaps I can work on cutting this back even more. After all, I need room for patterns for sewing.

So I managed to get a few gifts done for this coming Christmas.



I managed to get 4 of these scarves and hats ready for my three neices and their mother. Four gifts down and oh.....10 to go.

And some wash cloths or dish cloths, whichever you choose to use them for. Actually 4 of  these I made for myself as my old ones were getting in very rough shape.

Now I am working on some socks both for myself and to give as gifts to a couple of very close friends.

Slowly making a dent in the yarn stash and making a dent in the gift list as well.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment