Monday, December 2, 2013

Menu Monday

I noticed a great many bits and bobs getting by me in the freezer a couple of days ago. Nothing that has spoiled, but enough bags of leftover meat from other meals that I need to clear them out!!! So my menus this month reflect a clear 'em up, move 'em out attitude. After all there will be plenty more leftovers come Christmas!!!

Monday

Leftover ham is going to be made into a casserole using up some broccoli and cheese from the fridge.
Should probably serve a salad with this.

Tuesday

Hot Beef Sandwiches and oven fries. This will use up the leftover beef roast from yesterdays supper as well as the drippings. There will be a salad along with this using up what was left from Monday.

Wednesday

I work all day so I am going to make Chicken Breasts on a bed of rice covered with mushroom soup. Veggie will be some green beans from the freezer.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge night!!!

Friday

Fish Fillets, rice and corn

Saturday

Chili and toast. Should have enough to freeze for another meal later next week.

Sunday

Roast Chicken, potatoes, carrots and salad.

So there we are. I should be great for shopping this week. Perhaps just dairy and produce on Saturday......

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment