Saturday, May 31, 2014

Last Day Of May

This month has passed by in a blur. Seems as if I have barely had time to breath.

Thought I would catch everyone up on our months activities.

The deck project is coming along. My backyard no longer looks like an episode of Hoarders. We cleaned up the piles of rotten decking materials and vines. Still no deck, but at least progress has been made.


New joists and some painting accomplished over the last few days along with the piles of debris removed. Harvey even managed to paint some of the decking this past week.

We seem to be having a storm moving in.

Things are getting darker and darker as I type and there is lightening in the distance. I am hoping for a nice soaking rain. The garden and flowers really need it to say nothing of our lawn.

Tomorrow I plan to let you all know if I managed to meet my goals for this month. Keep your fingers crossed.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment