Thursday, May 1, 2014
The Beginning Of A New Month, New Goals
I did manage to reach my goals for last month. I feel very good about that and have a feeling this monthly goal thing is really helping me to complete unfinished projects and get projects finished that I start.
This month my goals are:
1. To start working on my angel cross stitch once again. I usually put it away come the fall and winter because the light is not as good as during the spring and summer. I find it much easier to do counted cross stitch in natural light.
2. I will continue with the rug project. I am not giving up and making it smaller than I want just because it is taking a bit (okay a lot) longer than I had planned.
3. I will sew the jacket I cut out last month, the ninth of the patterns I cut out one day at the beginning of the month.
4. I will continue adding two blocks each week to my morning walk.
5. I will cut out another 6 patterns to sew and have them ready to go for next month.
6. My plants will be in their pots by the end of the month, weather permitting.
Those should keep me busy along with subbing and my work at the church for the next month.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.