Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Strange Weather

This is what it looked like yesterday.

And the heavy, wet, snow kept right on coming for most of the day. Driving was a pain as the corners were packed down and almost pure ice.

Today, it is bright and sunny. All the snow is gone. It even got fairly warm out, more like a lovely spring day than winter arriving once again. I hope this was its last gasp for breath.

Yesterday I got out of going to work at the school and spent the time sewing and knitting as well as getting some of my Tuesday household chores done.

I finished the sundress. Number 8 on the cut out patterns.

I am not going to tempt the fates again by sewing another one. Think I will stick to tops and other dresses for awhile.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment