Monday, April 28, 2014

Menu Monday



Here it is almost the beginning of May and looking out my window this morning I see.....3 inches of wet snow and it is still falling. Looks as if spring sprung a leak!!!

Anyway, I guess there is still room on the menu for comfort food for awhile yet. So here is the next week of dinner menus.

Monday

Leftover Ham. I am planning something new so if it turns out I will post about it tomorrow.

Tuesday

Leftover Beef Roast. Using the old stand by of thinly sliced, heated in gravy, add some onions, mushrooms, and sour cream. Serve over noodles.

Wednesday

Slow cooked pork ribs. Rice and some veggies from the freezer to go along with.

Thursday

Chicken leg quarters baked served with leftover rice and mixed veggies.

Friday

Fried Cod fillets, oven fries, and coleslaw

Saturday

Harvey is on his own as I will be at my 10 year Lay Ministry Reunion...provided the weather is cooperating.

Sunday

Roast Chicken, roasted potatoes, and roasted carrots.

There we are, the new month is starting and I am still making hearty winter meals. All because we are still cold and getting snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment