Monday, April 21, 2014

Menu Monday







My how the time flies. I haven't been posting much this past week due to Kris fixing our computer on the weekend, and more or less living at the church. I hope to get back on track this week, but we shall see.


On with my weekly menus.

Monday

Pork chops, rice and either peas and carrots or the leftover salad from Easter.

Tuesday

Leftover chicken made into a casserole.

Wednesday

Clean out the fridge night. Should have lots of leftovers to get cleared out.

Thursday

Hamburgers and pasta if it is nice enough to BBQ, Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and a salad if not.

Friday

Vegetable Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.

Saturday

Something using the Italian Sausage I bought. Perhaps a home made pizza.

Sunday

Beef Roast, mashed potatoes, roasted carrots, and gravy.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment