Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wednesday Is Here

This week is flying by. Soon Kris will be home and Kurt will be winging his way to Greece with his students. The Tridium starts tomorrow with Holy Thursday and my glasses are in as well.

Today I only worked in the office for a couple of hours and then headed home. I have a slight tickle in my throat so I hope I am not coming down with anything at this busy time.

Once home I completed my computer work for the Dogmatic Theology course next week and continued getting ready for the Easter Vigil.

Gifts for the RCIA participants from the parish are now wrapped and ready to give them that evening.

Wrapped in plain white tissue with a card that reads "God loves you". Perfect as that is what most of the course was about. The fact that God loves you just as you are, with all your defects and quirks.

My starter plants are coming along nicely.

Well all but the mint that is. Looks like I will be watering them tomorrow.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


2 comments:

  1. Oooohhh...I hope you aren't coming down with something! I will keep me fingers and toes crossed and will keep you in my prayers. If I don't talk to you before the weekend...Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete