Saturday, April 5, 2014

Where Did The Week Go????

Where on earth did this week disappear to? I know I was busy, but really did have good intentions to get a few posts done before now.

Our weather has changed for the better. We did get more snow on Wednesday evening, but by Thursday night when I went to lead the RCIA class the snow had disappeared and the sun was shining brightly.

I did manage to get a few things accomplished this week.

I cut up some more t-shirts for a project.

Still need lots more so I am hoping that when Harvey cleans out his drawers I will manage a few more. He usually gets rid of many of his t-shirts come cleaning out time.


I also managed to get my seeds planted. Nothing coming up as of yet, but I am hoping to see some green shoots appearing very soon. I even made a diagram of what each container holds.

No sewing happened this week, but I am hoping to start that up again tomorrow. I did work on the rug project and will have an update picture tomorrow. Planning to do some more cord making tonight/

Otherwise not much occurred on the old Homestead.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment