Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Whew, A Few Spare Moments

The past three days have whizzed by, really I don't know where they have gone. Here it is Wednesday, the middle of the work week and I can barely remember yesterday!! I do know I went to work but other than that and a few chores around the house the day disappeared in the blink of an eye.

I did manage to finish my knit dress on Monday. Hmmm, the picture shows the hem as being crooked. Not true it is just not centered on the hanger properly.

Very simple pattern, but the next time I make it I think I would use a heavier knit.

Now I started on one of my other goals this month. Cutting out those patterns that I want to get finished to update or replace items that I either wore out or no longer fit.

Two very quick to make skirts, another quick to make sundress, and a jacket that can be sewn in a short period of time.


This is a picture of 7 pieces of fabric I would like to get cut out and if the patterns I use are simple enough, I should be able to get a few more items made. I am hoping for a sleeveless dress, a top, another skirt, a couple of pairs of shorts, and perhaps a summer top out of the blue checked with perhaps the white eyelet for trim. Stash busting and decluttering absolutely the best thing.

I think I might be busy!!

I have also been going for early morning walks on those days that I am not working. Hope to increase my distance by a couple of blocks every week.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment