Thursday, April 30, 2015
End Of The Month Update
1. Scan Pictures. I did this all month and while not completely finished (wedding albums and the pictures in frames and on walls still left) I can definitely see an end in sight.
2. Sew the green table cloth for the school. Done.
3. Cross stitch the dragon picture. Not done as of yet.
4. Make Silent Auction Items. Done.
5. Go back and complete some old goals. Not done.
Still I think progress has been made.
My goals for the upcoming month are:
1. Copy and declutter 2 binders of recipes.
2. Go back and complete some goals from previous months.
3. Change my wardrobe over from Fall/Winter to Spring/Summer.
4. Plant flowers and the veggie garden.
5. Spray some pots with the Glow In The Dark Paint.
6. Finish the scanning of pictures.
Some of these goals will only take a short time, others longer.
Little bits of green are showing up in my flower beds.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.