First off I thought I might let everyone know how I am doing on Project Declutter. This month not as much left the house. I only recycled, tossed or donated 63 items. However my total for the year so far is 470. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.
I am keeping it simple this month. Some of my goals are on going, and two are new.
1. I am continuing with the scanning of pictures and the burning of DVD's.
2. I will sew the green table cloth for the prayer table at one of the schools.
3. Continue working on the dragon cross stitch.
4. Complete items for the Family Reunion Silent Auction.
5. Complete some of the goals from previous months.