Friday, April 24, 2015
I thought that perhaps this week I would try just listing the frugal things I managed to do this week.
1. Used Neilson Home Scan to gain a few more points for items bought. Also took part in one of their surveys this week.
2. Used leftovers as much a possible to fashion new and interesting meals. Then any leftovers were stored and eaten for another meal.
3. Did the usual frugal laundry method again this week.
4. Went for a walk every day. This is good exercise and since it is free was a very frugal way of getting exercise each day.
5. Using up craft supplies from my rather very large stock of said supplies.
6. Phoning long distance when my phone package makes it free to do so. When not free I text messaged according to my mobility plan.
7. Used up one of the samples of dental floss from the dentist.
8. Packed my lunch when I worked one day this week.
I am sure there are many more, but this is what I can remember.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.