Monday, September 21, 2015

Menu Monday

Monday

Soup and sandwiches, I have some stock in the freezer downstairs and I need to use it asap.

Tuesday

Leftover beef roast, mashed potatoes and the last of the corn.

Wednesday

We need to travel to Regina for Harvey to have some minor surgery done. I don't know what time we will be home so it may be a fast food pick up somewhere along our route back.

Thursday

Smoked sausage, pasta and beans. Comfort food in case Harv is still feeling the effects of his operation.

Friday

Fish Fillets, homemade fries and sliced tomatoes and cukes.

Saturday

Depends, since Harvey is going to hunker down in the house for a bit (at least until he is mostly healed) I might do the stock up shop myself. This means he will have leftovers from the fridge and I could be eating out. Just have to wait a bit and see. If I do stay home I will make some sweet and sour ribs, served with fried rice.

Sunday

Roast Ham, potatoes, carrots and perhaps a salad.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping he heals quickly...on your good food, he should do very well....
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete