I am a bit late with my mid month update.
1. Get the tree up and decorated. Done
2. Make a quilt for the ladies gift for our family party. Done
3. Get the Christmas baking done. Done
4. Cut out sewing patterns. Done
5. Continue decluttering project. Working on this continually.
6. Make up my monthly calendars and daily to do list pages. Done.
7. Work on embroidery. Put aside until the sweater is finished.
8. Start some of those unfinished sewing projects. These will be started after Christmas (I hope).
9. Get the gifts wrapped. Done
10. Try for 18 no spend days. Working on it. I am at 9 no spend days, today would be 10.
11. Knit a sweater for me to wear for our family Christmas party. Working on this every night even if only for an hour or so.
So things are slowly being completed, and hopefully a few more will be completed by the time the end of the month rolls around.
Everybody have a wonderful day.