Friday, December 25, 2015

Shhhh.....

All is quiet here this morning, nothing is moving,well except for myself and the cat who has crawled back into her little tent for a few more minutes of sleep. There are no cars moving either!!!

Today Harvey's family descends in earnest upon us. I am a bit worried about a couple of items. One that no one has said what they are bringing to share and two Harv's family is very conservative in nature. Some of the younger generation have become more Liberal or even NDP in thinking, me well I teeter between those two and everybody knows that.

Sure hope that politics does not enter any discussions today.

Now that I have vented a small amount, off to get ready for the day.

Everybody have a wonderful Christmas celebration.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment