Here it is the final day of 2015. It seems to have crept up on me so very quickly.
This year I went with monthly goals instead of yearly goals which are always so hard for me to achieve. My achievement of the monthly goals on the other hand went wonderfully well. I have decided to continue doing this, even if I fall behind I usually manage to get the goal completed the next month.
So here is my monthly update for December.
1. Get the tree up and decorated. Done
2. Make a quilt for the ladies gift for our family party. Done
3. Get the Christmas baking done. Done
4. Cut out sewing patterns. Done
5. Continue decluttering project. Done
6. Make up my monthly calendars and daily to do list pages. Done
7. Work on embroidery. Done
8. Start some of those unfinished sewing projects. I have started this, just today. I did manage to finish a skirt.
9. Get the gifts wrapped. Done
10. Try for 18 no spend days. Done and I actually made 19 days of no spending.
11. Knit a sweater for me to wear for our family Christmas party. Not done, but just a few more days should see this task completed. I have added it to next months goals.
I will post my new goals tomorrow.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.