Sunday, January 31, 2016
Monthly Goal and Project Declutter Update
1. Sew those patterns I cut out last month. Finished all but the coat. I hope to be finished this by the end of the coming week. I only have to cut out and sew the lining, then sew it to the coat.
2. Finish knitting my sweater. Finished.
3. Finish the embroidered quilt. Still working on this, and hope to complete it sometime this coming month.
4. Work on more quilt blocks. Not even looked at.
5. Download more free books for our trip to Spain and Portugal (the trip over is going to be a long one). Done.
6. Work on my rug. Not even looked at.
7. Work on knitting some more Monster leggings for the little ones. Gathered the yarn I want to use for these, but did not start them.
8. I am hoping for twenty no spend days this month (actually would love to hit 22 no spend days). I actually made it to 23 no spend days for the month. Pretty proud of this one.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.