I spent some time in the sewing/craft room this afternoon and started the dreaded coat project. This is the last of my cut out patterns and something that has been sitting in the box for awhile.
So many curves that need to be basted, clipped and then sewn. I am taking my time, but should manage to get it finished in time for our trip perhaps.
Harvey says of course I need pockets, but I am not sure I want to put them in. They are cut out though so if I decide to do them I can.
Slowly but surely we are making our way through the leftovers in the fridge. This is causing some menu changes each week, but saving time, money and food are important. Kind of like this cook once, eat twice regime we have been able to follow this last couple of weeks.
I also managed to pick up another full day of subbing. This time I will be the secretary at the school. Hope the real one leaves me something to do.
My embroidery project is coming along nicely. It is getting as close to complete as I can be. Until I know who will be getting it, the gender of the baby, the name and birth date the rest will have to wait. I will fold it nicely and place it in the box to be finished totally at a later date.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.