Friday, December 16, 2016

Mid Month Update

I am a day behind in updating everyone on how I am doing on this months goals.

1.  Get the tree up and decorated.  Done.

2.  Gifts parcel done and mailed to my brothers and nieces. Done.

3.  Cards/phone calls/and ecards done.  All I have left to do is the phone calls and I will be doing this the beginning of next week.

4.  Wash, iron and frame our sons cross stitch gifts.  Done.

5.  Wrap gifts.  Not done, but will be done by the end of the week.

6.  Finish the Christmas baking.  Done.

7.  Continue with my knitting, sewing and cross stitch projects.  Continuing, each and every day.

8.  Try for as many no spend days as possible this month (I am not going to set a goal, rather I am just going to see how many I can accumulate).  So far this month I have 13 no spend days. I may have to spend a bit tomorrow, but then I should be good for at least 5 days.

9.  My new household calendar pages need to be made.  I am going to try something different here, just not too sure what. I will keep you all informed.

So I am not doing too badly at all. I am hopeful of getting at least another 7 or 8 days of no spend (perhaps more if I am really lucky).

Harvey and I will be going over the budget for next year and both of us are hoping that prices don't rise too much over all. We do know our electric bill will be rising by 3.5% in the new year. Not happy about that at all.

I will update everyone on Project Declutter at the end of the month.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you have thing pretty much in control...we are just about ready for Christmas..need more gift bags to finish....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Jackie, well on track as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit of catching up to do me thinks - better get myself into "action" mode!

    ReplyDelete