Thursday, December 15, 2016

Thursday Tid Bits.

There are only 10 days left before Christmas.... My, oh my is time ever whizzing by.

Got a text from Kris today. He said that something has come up at work and so instead of being home on the 17th, it will probably be the 22nd before he makes it home. I love how he always puts a smiley face or sad face after his texts. This time it was a sad face, I sent a sad face back to him.

Christmas shopping is done!! I have a couple of items to finish knitting (really everything is knitting up so very quickly) I have visions of being done by Saturday and getting to sit and relax for a little bit. Well at least until I cast something on my needles on Christmas Eve. I think an infinity scarf would be a great idea. I can always use a new scarf, or a new shawl, or shrug.

Finished another cross stitch ornament and started the last one. I hope to hit the sewing room to finish them off this weekend (along with the pillowcase I promised to make that bright pink pillow). Fabric is out and ready to be cut.

Pictures of finished gifts and projects will be in an upcoming post.

Yesterday I made and packaged pierogis for the winter (should have done this awhile ago). I now have filled the downstairs chest freezer to capacity. I doubt I could fit anything else in if I tried. Mind you things will be disappearing once everyone is home.

The weather improved greatly today. I even enjoyed being out and about paying bills, mailing gifts/cards, and getting a few necessary groceries for the week. My nose did not feel like it was going to fall off and I could even walk out the door of the various shops without pulling my mittens on as quickly as possible. Today was a good day. Hopefully tomorrow will be as nice. I may even get a bit of a walk in.

I am beginning to wonder what on earth is causing the massive views of my blog from Russia and China. I check for spam comments and have found nothing so far..... I can't be that interesting. Yesterday I got almost 1000 views, ordinarily I only get perhaps 50 at the most.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment:

  1. How weird to be getting such increased traffic to your blog. Maybe someone somewhere has done a link to you. It will be interesting to see if it continues.

    ReplyDelete