1. Start planning my herbs and flower baskets.
2. Knitting. I hope to get two blankets done plus a shawl.
3. Get two of the simpler cross stitch kits completed.
4. Continue with project Declutter.
5. Start some seedlings.
6. Plant orange and lemon seeds. I would love to get a lemon and/or and orange tree growing this year.
7. Have 22 no spend days this month.
March has come in halfway between a lamb and a lion. The forecast is calling for snow over the next couple of days and then the temperature rises before falling and more snow arriving. It looks like winter will be with us for awhile yet.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.