Monday, March 20, 2017

Menu Monday

Supposedly this is the first week of spring, and while the snow is disappearing slowly but surely, I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is no longer going to snow.

Monday

Clean out the fridge.... I have leftover meatloaf from a few days ago that we will use for supper tonight. Add in a salad and the leftover mashed potatoes and the meal is done.

Tuesday

Leftover beef roast. Think I will do strips of beef up with onions and gravy. Then serve them over freshly baked biscuits.

Wednesday

Honey Garlic Sausage, baked beans, and salad.

Thursday

Leftover Ham made into scalloped potatoes and ham, served with a salad.

Friday

German noodles (my family have always called it Glace), sauted onions and fried eggs.

Saturday

Spaghetti and meat sauce along with a salad.

Sunday

Pork Roast, roasted potatoes, sprout/cauliflower mixture roasted as well.

So there is my menu for the week, but depending on what needs to be used up there might be a few changes.... There always is.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment: