Saturday, October 7, 2017

A Bit Of Quiet

It is quiet around here right now, actually considering the boys are home it has been pretty quiet all day. 

Kris went out for a drive this afternoon and then joined his Dad downstairs to watch the Saskatchewan Roughriders win their game this afternoon. Kurt on the other hand went to the gym for his usual workout. I managed to get all the cookies made while they were either out or watching the game. 

Supper was very easy as Kurt and Kris pooled their cash and bought us a pizza. They figure with me cooking a big meal tomorrow I should have a night off from cooking.

Now the two of them are bonding at the movies, Harvey is watching another football game and me. Well I was knitting and will continue with that once my post is finished. 

Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment