Sunday, February 25, 2018

Really I Have Been Checking

I honestly have bee checking everyone's blogs each and everyday. I just get so frustrated with one handed typing, that all I do is read.

Thought I would share a picture of what made my enforced stay in and eat bonbons worth while (all the while watching my tushie get even bigger).


I happened to glace out the widow last night and saw this rather large bird trying to land on this small twig on the tree down in the valley. At first I thought it was an eagle, but the more I looked at it's flapping wings and body, the more I thought it was something else. I called Harvey and he came up to take a look.

Turns out it was a Great Horned Owl, that sat for at least 45 minutes waiting for supper to appear below. Sorry the picture isn't better, but poor Harvey would have had to travel through knee deep snow to get closer.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. It must be frustrating. What a grand photo, there is something about owls that is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read,relax and get well, that's all you can do really.
    Lovely photo of the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great thing to see from the comfort of your own home. I hope your recovering well.

    ReplyDelete