Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sunday Ramblings

First off let me apologize for not answering your comments on my posts. Once I get use or should I say even partial use of two hands I am hoping to be back acknowledging each and every one.

I never have been the fastest typist even with two hands so all of you can imagine me hunting and pecking with one. It takes awhile with lots of mistakes to accomplish much of anything.

I thought I would share the two projects I did manage to complete before being sidelined.

This is the top that has been sitting in my sewing/craft room for almost a year. The colour is more of a grey brown than the picture shows. There are a few things I can alter the next time I make it, but overall I am very happy with the finished product.

The shawl I made to use up some more of my yarn stash. I quite like the way the colours changed using the Bernat Pop cakes. It was an inexpensive yarn purchase but it still worked up nicely.

Everyone have a lovely evening.

God bless.



1 comment: