Friday, April 13, 2018

Frugal Friday

I wonder if any of you had the same problem as I did yesterday while posting. Every time I came on to my blog my anti virus said that it had blocked a downloader Trojan that was on one of my widgets..... It seems to be fine right now though, so perhaps Blogger has fixed the problem.

On to my Frugal Five for this week.

1.  I have been using up various hotel sized bottles of various personal needs items. I find it amazing not only that I have collected so many, but that there is actually a great deal of product in those bottles.

2.  I went shopping for the first time in 9 weeks by myself and stuck to my grocery/household products/pet supply lists.

3.  Using up leftover yarn on that blanket. While I can't seem to knit very much at one time I can see the blanket slowly growing.

4.  Eating out of fridge, pantry, and cupboard. My shopping list consisted of mostly dairy and fresh produce.

5.  Using various appliances to cook meals rather then the oven. If I do use the oven I it is filled to capacity.

6.  Actually tried to bake two loaves of bread. This might have to wait a bit longer.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment