Saturday, February 20, 2021

Saturday Roundup


 I have made a list of what I want to complete before we leave for the city on Thursday. Lots to do, but on the forum I moderate everyone thinks I should be resting. Kind of rested today as all I have done is sweep the floors, make said list, and sewn. 


I managed to finish off the hand quilting and putting the binding on the quilt top.


I am quite happy with it and will be doing another top over the next month. Well at least pinning it and perhaps a bit of sewing. 


I have moved some of my ready meals upstairs to the fridge freezer and will hopefully move some other meats up here as well. Surprisingly, considering how big this fridge freezer is, it does not hold as much as I thought it would. Still it will be much easier to have things, even if only enough for a week, close to hand.


A dress has been started as well, or rather at least will be soon finished. I have the neck, sleeves and hem to finish tomorrow. Then I will cut out the new masks and perhaps get a couple of those finished tomorrow as well. Heck I may cut the masks out tonight as I really don't have much of anything else to accomplish. 


I plan on getting a project bag together for after my surgery. Probably that counted cross stitch project and knitting. I really can't see me hunched over a sewing machine for an extended period of time, but I am working on an idea that could make that possible.


Hopefully more photos of finished projects tomorrow. Must get things done.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.


God bless.




7 comments:

  1. You are being very organised, Jackie. As one has to in such a time. I do hope all goes smoothly. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt top looks lovely.

    You sound very organised, hope your preparation makes life easier when you get home from surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, that quilt is beautiful. And will be nice and warm when the time comes to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is lovely! I like the pop of bright blue.

    It sounds like you are well prepared for the week ahead. Take care, stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The time is coming... and you sound perfecty prepared, Jackie. All will go well. You know you have my prayers! ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie, I am praying for you. Blessings Jean

    ReplyDelete