Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm So Excited

Well I found out a few days ago that a good blogging friend lives about 8 hours out of Vegas, and when Ginger found out we were going to be that close the wheels started turning. Her and her husband are going to take a day off work, drive to Vegas and meet us.

I finally get to meet someone that I have gotten to know and care about through this medium. I never thought in a million years that this kind of opportunity could ever take place. I just hope that I don't disappoint her.

No pictures to share with you all tonight.

I am still digging my way out of the snow banks every morning to get to work, and driving over terrible roads to get home after work. Tonight the temperature is dipping quickly and with the wind chill factored in will be -45C before too very long. The deep freeze is not supposed to last very long thank heavens, the children at school really need to get out in the fresh air, race around and lose some of that excess energy.

Well off to visit all of you. Have a great evening. God bless.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I am jealous! That is just wonderful!!!!!!

    I would love to meet so many people I have met through this blogging world...

    Stay warm and safe---Yeah I got my computer back tonite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, I think it's awesome that Ginger & her dh are going to meet with you all! I remember when she was posting on the forum and I miss her! How could anyone be disappointed in dear sweet you? Don't even let that get into your mind! I hope you have a fabulous time in Vegas and meeting an online friend is a great bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet words. My dream is to come to Canada one day. I would love to be there snowed in just working in your home. I love that getting to play with others things =) I get tired of playing with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, that is so neat you and Ginger are going to meet. You are both such sweet ladies I know you are going to have a great time.

    Jackie, I've tagged you for a fun tag...I hope you will join the fun...hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Jackie, Don't even think such a thing,but I have to admit I was hoping that I don't disapoint you!
    I am just so excited, Is it Feb. Yet?
    Have a great day
    Be careful in the snow!
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again....Jackie, please stop by, I have an award for you...hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having met a couple of blogging friends in person, I just know that you will enjoy it:-) How wonderful that they will be meeting up with you in Vegas...make sure lots of pictures are taken!!

    Tons of snow here too and although the frigid temps have eased off, it's still quite cold! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jackie,

    Be careful on the roads. Our temperatures warmed up last weekend and we had fine fluffy snow the entire weekend. Then it went back into the deep freeze for Monday and Tuesday. Warmed up again and they were calling for snow overnight. So far that hasn't happened but they warned it is going back into the deep freeze for the weekend. I'm looking for Spring.

    Praying for your safety.

    I have met a couple of people I've met on line and it is an awesome experience. Enjoy!
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete